Thursday, January 14, 2010

A little update on Molly Jane

Molly is now 14 months old. Yesterday it dawned on me that she has a few words. Like Mama, Dada, more, up, milk, bye bye, I even swear she says "mine".  Last night she started crying at around 2 am and when I opened her bedroom door she said "Mama tuck, tuck"  and sure enough her foot was stuck in the bars of her crib.  She's growing up way to fast! Another cute example of this... the other day I bought a special princess potty seat to try to encourage Riley to start potty training.  Well later that day Molly tugs at her pants and when I ask her if she needed her diaper changed she nods her head and heads up to the bathroom, so I follow her, she picks up the potty seat and tries to put it on the toliet. I should have took a picture of how proud she looked sitting on the toliet it was very cute.

2 comments: